4 Apr 2015

My husband's white shirt

Well, I pulled out an old trick in lack of inspiration for my outfits. I tried for the first time something really cliche and it worked well. I decided to steal my husband's white collar shirt and wear is at it was mine. I felt great though and the all white story turned out good. :)
Whats's your opinion on this outfit and what would you steal from your boyfrined's or husband's wardrobe? Comment bellow. 
 ***
Pa, za ovaj autfit u nedostatku inspiracije izvukla sam jedan poznati trik iz rukava. Ukrala sam suprugovu belu košulju i nosila je kao da je moja. 
Strukirala sam je pomoću neke stare marame u leopard printu i Lubutankama. Bela baza se dobro pokazala i sve je ispalo kako treba na kraju. Šta biste vi rado pozajmili iz suprugovog ormara?










I was wearing:
My husband's white shirt,
Versace white jeans,
Twin Set bag,
Christian Louboutin heels.

Photos by Marija Andrić

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Savrseno!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...