24 Mar 2015

Ripped jeans

Hi my lovely fashionistas, a few of classic street style combos follow. I played a bit with my wardrobe and I like how they turned out. This is me how you might see me on center city streets these days. I'm really happy that spring has begun. That gives us more day walks and many sunny terrace coffies and a lot of positive vibes.
***
Ćao drage mooje. Proleće došlo u naš grad. To nam donosi puno dnevnih šetnji i divnih popodneva uz kafu na osunčanim terasam kafića. Ono što ću vam ja doneti na blogu nardnih dana je pravi street style tj stvari u kojima sam ćete moći i da me sretnete tokom dana na Dorćolu. Dakle stvari koje zaista nosim. 
Šaljem vam puno sunčanih i toplih pozdrava! :***









I was wearing:
Zara jeans and knit sweater,
Twin-Set shirt,
Nine West stilettos.

Photos by Marija Andrić

4 comments:

Ivanasworld said...

super kombinacija :) mnogo mi se dopada dzemper :)

Anonymous said...

Od kade ti se naocarite? :)

bokyca said...

Radujem se novim kombinacijama, sviđa mi se ova casual varijanta! :)

Beehive by B - See the latest outfit! :)

Kenguri said...

Super prolećni kardigan!
http://kenguristyle.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...