26 Jun 2015

Lace 'n' denim

Hey lovelies. This combo is my most favourite pick for previous week. I wore it three times in seven days so you can feel the love :)
I'm in Skopje now, one of my best friends is getting married and I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress. Enjoy post and don't forget to check my Instagram for fresh updates ;)

***
Ćao drage moje! Ovaj outfit mi jedan od omiljenih koji sam nedavno ponela. Prošle nedelje sam ga nosila čak tri puta tako da možete da osetite moju opsednutost s njim :)
Trenutno sam u Skoplju, jedna od najboljih drugarica mi se udaje i ne mogu da dočekam da je vidim u venčanici. Uživajte u postu i ne zaboravite da me pratite na Instagramu za sveže vesti ;)











I was wearing:
Zara shirt and shorts,
Miu Miu sunnies,
Celine mini bag,
Christian Louboutin stilettos.

*Make up by Aleksandra Starčević

Photos by Marija Andrić
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...