22 Jan 2015

Bare legs and a pop of color

I missed the sun these days so I decided to add a bit of color to cheer me up! I put my favourite black hat one a really warm fur coat. I instantly felt better. For the photoshoot I chose bare legs just to spice up and round the whole outfit. Enjoy the photos and don't forget to share your thoughts in a comment bellow. 
***
Nedostaje mi sunce sa Kopaonika i čist vazduh, ovde u Beogradu posebno u centru grada vazduh nije tako fin kao na planini. Zato sam odlučila da slikanje bude na Košutnjaku gde za čas možete da se osetite kao da ste na planini. Unela sam malo boje ovaj put sa obzirom da je raspoloženje prethodnih outfita bilo monohromatsko. 

















I was wearing:
OLI M. dress,
Burberry scarf,
Bata Spasojevic hat,
Burak Uyan boots
City Fashion jewelery

Nails: Ivana, Women's Corner
Hair - Vergaš Academy 
Photo and Video - Marija Radosavljević

4 comments:

Jovana Miljanovic said...

Kosa ti je nikad lepsa draga :*

Style Sense Moments said...

Prelepo, uvek mi je bilo tesko da licim na nesto kad je hladno ;) ti to cinis s lakocom!!! Pozzz

cara cepat mencari blog zombie said...

hopefully what was reported today can add insight to me and add to knowledge for others

Lili Mitrovic said...

Hvala! Poz :*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...