31 Mar 2015

Red Sweater

Finding new great brends around the world always puts smile on my face. So it is for the new italian on-line shop - Cardinal N. This amazing red sweater I'm wearing is available here now and you should grab before it solds out.
Till next post ;)
***
Uvek me raduje kada pronađem neki dobar novi brend. Tako je i sa novom on line prodavnicom Cardinal N. Bukvalno mi se sve dopada. Crveni duks koji nosim danas je odmah dostpan i predlažem da ga naručite pre nego što bude rasprodat. To možete uraditi ovde.
Do sledećeg posta ;)











I was wearing:
Cardinalno sweater,
Massimo Dutti pants,
Gianni Versace vintage sunnies,
Christian Louboutin heels.

*Photos by Marija Andric
*Make up and hair by me. ;)

1 comment:

bokyca said...

Mnogo je sladak taj duksić a cipelice su "to die for"! :))

Beehive by B - See the latest outfit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...