16 Feb 2015

It's ok for me to have everything I want

Hi my lovely fashionistas! Yes, it's ok for me to have everything I want. And I would like for you to adopt this sentance as a mantra and put it on repeat. It's such a good terapy. And you'll actually begin to think that way. But the question you need to ask before that is what I really want for myself? Ask that, in every sphere of your life. And don't let other people get in front of your happines. Because the key to successful life lies in you being happy. And I want for you to be happy! 
Enjoy post.
***
Ćao drage moje! Po meni je ok da imam sve što poželim. A ono što bih trenutno želela je da i vi usvojite ovu rečenicu i ponavljate je u sebi. To dođe kao odlična dnevna terapija. Posle odeređenog vremena ćete krenuti i da razmišljate na taj način. 
Ali pitanje koje treba da postavite sebi pre toga je - šta zaista želim za sebe? Zapitajte se to, baš za svaku sferu u vašem životu. I ne dozvolite drugim ljudima da stanu na put vašoj sreći. Zato što ključ uspešnog života leži upravo u sreći. A ja želim da vi budete srećni. 
Uživajte u postu.















I was wearing:
Zara skirt,
Givenchy boots,
Michael Kors bag,
Sunnies - Balmain.




7 comments:

bokyca said...

Naočare su... PREDOBRE! A torba odlično ide uz ovaj outfit, boja je super, ja sam baš skoro kupila jednu roza torbu. :)

January Favorites - See the latest post! :)
XOXO

Unknown said...

Prelep post ! Inspurativnoo !

New post is up !
~Anti-Valentine's day ~
http://vrgov.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Prelep post ! Inspurativnoo !

New post is up !
~Anti-Valentine's day ~
http://vrgov.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lep outfut ! Kao i text prelepo napisano sve pihvale! :)
http://verondzaa.blogspot.sk

Julianne said...

Great outfit♥

http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Torba je divna a i fotografije su čistije no pre, tako da mi se sveukupno sviđa! :)

Anonymous said...

Kad ce novi video?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...